Standing in the Presence of God

Luke 1:19, “I am Gabriel, who stands in the presence of God”

Just like Gabriel, the angel God is teaching me how to stand in the presence of God. When he was not on an assignment he was standing in the presence of a living God, preparing himself to be ready to go. God already taught me about how deep His love is for me and through the understanding of His love my understanding of being able to just be in his presence and absorb who He is has increased. Thus, my understanding of being able to stand in the presence of God has been born. Being completely satisfied and filled if God does not call me to do something today or share a word with someone today because I am just deepening my relationship with Him and I know that when he does ask me to go it will be clear and it will be more powerful because I stood in the presence of the Lord (preparing to go). That standing in the presence of the Lord is so important and so satisfying.

1 comments:

Jeff Kochis said...

It's a blessing to see a part of your spiritual journey. I love how big Jesus is in your lives. Thanks for letting us in!

Post a Comment