My Father loves me!

I cried today for an hour and a half. Tears pouring from my eyes to the point where I could cry no more. I had nothing to say. I had nothing to give. I could not even stand, I could only lay curled up in my bed in the arms of my Father and cry. All I could do was think He loves me that much and cry. It was the most intimate hour and a half I have had with God, my Father, for a long time.

I have been seeking and yearning to continue to hear God's voice. I have been praying and spending time with Him to hear what to do next. Lord, do you want me to go here or do this or bless this person or serve this person. In the mist of all the noise I have been making, God has been telling me one thing over and over. I love you. I have brushed it off thinking I know you love me but what do you want me to do. Again, I love you. Ok, Ok, God I know you love me but how can I serve. What do you want me to do after DTS? Where do you want Dan and I to go? I love you. I love you. I love you.

Today, I was finally able to stop and absorb what He has been trying to tell me, I love you. I was brought to complete silence at how He has created me, formed me, redeemed me, calls me by name and He says “YOU are MINE” (Isaiah 43:1). And all I could do was cry. I could not thank Him, I could not sing, I could not dance. All I could do was be still, lay in His arms and cry because I was so overwhelmed by His love for me.

1 comments:

Alissa said...

Carole-I loved reading this! We serve a mighty God, and I'm glad you have heard from Him. A good song to hear is "how He loves us" by Kim Walker.

Post a Comment