ASL worship chorus: Breaking Free from the Burdens of the World for your Peace

YWAM is currently having 10 days of 24/7 worship and prayer from May 9th through May 19th.  Everyday, Dan and I have a 2 hour worship set and we decided worship Jesus through American Sign Language for the 10 days! It has been an amazing growing experience for us both as we explore with God the dimensions of worshiping Him in new ways! One of those new ways is with a simple 4 rhythm drum beat and then creating an simple chorus in ASL. 


This video is from yesterday's worship set.  I was feeling overwhelmed with all the burdens the world gives us.  So I expressed myself through worship and created an ASL worship chorus that is sung over and over until the message has sunk into my heart. I declared through ASL worship that I am breaking free from the stress and burdens of the world and receiving God's overwhelming peace! After worshiping this chorus for a while I felt the weight lift off of me! I love how worshiping Jesus gives us a new perspective!

Chorus in ASL: 

STRESS STRESS 
BREAKING-FREE BREAKING_FREE
WORLD 
BURDEN BURDEN 
LETTING-GO

YOUR PEACE OVERWHELM

0 comments:

Post a Comment