FAMILY is a blessing.


Yep! Dan and I are pregnant and we are SOOOOO excited! We are so blessed to have life in my womb and grateful that God entrusted us with the blessing of having a child.  In this picture, we just found out so I was not showing but we put a sweatshirt under my shirt for sharing with people. 

Standing on head

A few weeks ago, after arriving back in DC, we were able to get our first ultrasound!  When I heard the heartbeat, I cried!  It was the first thing that happened.  I just started tearing up at the miracle of having life a separate heartbeat inside of me! We had so much fun seeing the baby.  We found out that at the time I was 16 weeks and 4 days (now I am 20 weeks) and I am due Feb. 6th, 2015.  Within the last week, has my womb "popped out" and people have been able to tell that I am pregnant. 


The woman was conducted the ultrasound shared that our baby kept on moving and moving and moving!  That she was catching our baby to try to get a good picture.  She apologized many times because she was unable to get a good picture of the baby because it just kept on moving all around! She told her it was ok as we were missionaries and traveled a lot!  And this baby will be a traveler too as he/she traveled with us all around the United States this summer.  Our baby also loves to stand on its head! That woman was trying to move the baby for a picture but it just kept standing on its head with its feet over its head! So much fun! This was one of the pictures we got,  the baby looks like it is signing CUP or DRINK in the womb!


About a month ago, we had an amazing vacation with the McClelland Family at Chincoteague, Va! For a whole week, the whole family got together, Dan and Mom (Rick and Patty) from Mercer, PA, Grant and Sarah and Talia from NY, Kelby and Rachel and Kaeyln and Micah from NC and Dan and I and our little one (in me right now) from DC! 



It was such a great time together as a family, hanging out, playing games, worshipping and blessing each other, time at the beach, cooking for each other and a Princess Ball for Kaeyln and so much more! Below are some pictures from the week! We are so grateful for family! 

 Ball Pictures











3 MB 



Beach







 Pictures from the Week 





0 comments:

Post a Comment