Pregnancy Pictures: See me grow month by month

1st month: June 
 in Santa Fe, NM at the New Mexico School for the Deaf (NMSD). 

This is where Dan and I met, dated and got married.  
It is also where we took the pregnancy test and found out we were pregnant (June 14th), 
the day after our 5th year anniversary (June 13th)! We were so excited, we declared LIFE and had a Father's Day accouncement to our family the next day, June 15th! 


 2nd month: July
 in Dayton, Ohio on the Burning Embers Road Trip at my friends Elle's house! 



 3rd month: August 
at the McClelland family vacation on Chincotague Island, VA. 


 4th month: September
in Washington, DC in our room.  I got excited, it was the first time I noticed I was showing! 


 5th month: October
in Taiwan on a train with friends.  I really "popped out" in Taiwan! 


6th month: November
at the Thanksgiving Retreat in PA with the second ASL DTS. 


 7th month: December 
at a cabin for Christmas week in Harrisonburg, VA. 


8th month: January 
in Washington DC in our room.  Growing. Growing. Growing. 


9 month: February 
in DC, 4 days before my Due Date: Feb. 6th 


Thank you for all of your prayers and blessings, it has truly been an amazing 9 months! 
I would love your continual prayers as baby girl can come anytime from today to the next 2 weeks! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment